Tonight's hip circuit- bilaterally:
- Kick-outs: standing on one leg, kick out 20 at each of 5 angles separated by 45 degrees starting with forward medial.
- Hip hikes 3 x 20
- 1-leg glute bridges 3 x 15. This was very difficult on the right- the right hamstring is very weak.
- Straight leg raises 3 x 20 with heavy boots on
- Additional Hip adduction kick outs 3 x 20 wearing heavy boots- lying on side
- Stair step-ups 3 x 20
- 1-leg RDL, 3 x 20
- Knee ups 3 x 30
- Clamshells- lying on side, with elastic band, 3x20