Saturday, September 28, 2013

Barefoot again, and the official AC100 race report

Had a nice afternoon run barefoot around the neighborhood today...as before no pain in the achilles running barefoot.   The pads of my feet are a bit sore though! the run was a bit over an hour.  My eldest son accompanied me on his bike, it was really nice.  Tommorrow I will be doing the Mt Wilson loop; I had intended to to that this morning but my youngest son spiked a 103F fever so our Saturday plans were derailed.

Uncle Hal put up the 2013 AC100 race report recently - I read it today and was delighted to have been characterized in the report by this great man as "the likable"  Pete Sercel.  Thats a great way to be remembered.   Here is the race report:

http://www.ac100.com/2013info/run-article2013.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment